Custom Search

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ah, the Joys of Puberty! Revisited...

Celest has recently discovered that she can see her "booty" in the bathroom mirror if she turns her back to the mirror, juts her hip out, and turns her head around to see it. And she certainly enjoys seeing it. I'll check on her if she seems to be taking too long in the bathroom and usually she has stripped down to her birthday suit, struck a pose, and is admiring her booty. (It'd be me that told her it is a booty. Maybe not such a great choice, in retrospect. At least I didn't tell her it was a badonkadonk.)

It is too funny to catch her admiring herself in the mirror. I guess I am happy that she seems to have the self esteem that I never had.

Lotus doesn't seem overly concerned with her booty, but she has decided she's not going to be pushed around any more. She picks fights with Celest over the video game and TV remote, toys, art supplies, and anything else she can think of. Usually it is Celest starting the fight, but Lotus gives as good as she gets (and then some!). At some point I think she snapped and I picture her going to the window, poking her head out, and yelling, "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore! You hear me, Celest?!"

No comments: